Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Pictures of the boys















I had another 3D ultrasound yesterday so I have a couple pictures of Joshua and some pictures of Joey from this month. I'm posting quite a few face shots....Joey's fat lip he received while tripping in the driveway. I'm not sure if he hit the cement or the sippy cup in his hands but it bled pretty good. I couldn't find the camera so I didn't get a pic until the next day and it looked so much better!
Chocolate all over his mouth, have him some M&M's and they were melting all over the place. I guess their motto is only for people who don't squeeze the M&M's in their hands! LOL
I babysat for Joey's little second cousin the other day. He did very well having the baby in the house though he did regress in wanting to sit in the bouncy seat!!
Last but not least, today he is 17mos old and for his "birthday" his cousin Colin gave him a quick little Mohawk! Very cute, Colin's just lucky he didn't shave the sides of his head. LOL

Enjoy!!

No comments:

The Character Joey is most like....

You Are Elmo
Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do! You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing. You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you. How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"