Tuesday, August 15, 2006

More toofies!!

Joey is 14months old today!!! What a big boy he is. I think he has recently had a growth spurt, he appears taller! All this past weekend he was a very crabby clingy boy. I chalked it up to teething but being old, he doesn't let me look into his mouth. So yesterday I took a chance and stuck my finger in there to feel for any new toofies coming through....low and behold he had two, one on the left bottom (molar) and one on the right top (molar). Today I stuck my finger in to see if there was any more progress (all I could feel yesterday was a few bumps that had broken the skin, not a full tooth yet) and today there was another one on the bottom, right side this time (it did feel swollen yesterday so I'm not all that shocked)!!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He's also truly decided he has no fear of falling or heights. Not only did he fall off his cars which are made for sitting on, today but he was also throwing himself off this rubbermaid container that I put his daddy's army stuff in! Luckly he was falling towards me, this container was pretty high for that sort of thing! I guess my boy is ALL boy and I'm going to have major heart attacks and he's going to have multiple numerous cuts and bruises from all his antics. LOL

No comments:

The Character Joey is most like....

You Are Elmo
Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do! You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing. You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you. How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"