Sunday, August 06, 2006

Oh my what a challenge

So my friend has a blog here and has it all set up nice and cute with blinkies and graphics and such. Well I want to copy her. Lord Almighty, what a task that was! Finding out where to put the codes in the big box of codes was tough work and took me hours. But I did it!!! And I'm so proud of myself. Now if I can just find the time to blog on a regular basis it will make it that much more worth while!

See ya later, I gotta get to bed! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

No comments:

The Character Joey is most like....

You Are Elmo
Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do! You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing. You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you. How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"