Saturday, September 02, 2006

Teething Toddlers

OMG is about all I can say. Along with oh my poor little boy! Joey has decided that it's fun to get all his teeth at once. (yeah right, like he had a choice in the matter) It started out with my finding the beginnings of 3 molars, then while he was screaming while I held him down to change a diaper I find that he has two teeth (one on either side of the 4 already on top center, I think those are called the laterals??) well those have broken the skin already!! I didn't even know they were coming. Well then this morning I notice he's got one in and the other coming soon on the bottom (laterals). Now he teeths slow, once the tooth breaks the skin it's still another month or so before it grows out to the point it's supposed to reach. So all in all that is 7 teeth he's getting all at the same time. 4 through the skin (one of them is a molar) 2 others you can see are right there and 1 is still swollen and trying to come in!

I have to say he's been in pretty good spirits for 7 toofies all at the same time. No he's not an angel and has been crabby but nothing compaired to what I'd think would have happened!!

No comments:

The Character Joey is most like....

You Are Elmo
Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do! You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing. You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you. How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"