Friday, September 08, 2006

Update on the boys!!!

I had a doctor appt this past Wednesday. It was just a regular check up and he threw in an ultrasound to verify baby's gender. I was so excited and yet while I feel the baby kicking all the time now I still get nervous at the ultrasounds. Something that happens frequently when someone has suffered a loss in the past. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Anyway all looks great. Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting It appeared that all the boy parts were still there so we're definatly having a Joshua James come January!!!!

I was really very excited. I didn't care either way, boy or girl, but after thinking it was a boy for over a week I'd gotten all these plans in my head and was so excited about them. I think I would have been a little disappointed if he'd said it was a girl. Not that I"d hate to have a girl but I wouldn't be able to do any of my plans with a girl.

Since it's a boy he gets to take over big brother's room and Joey will be moving into a big boy room. Hubby and I already went and picked out what theme we want to decorate his room in and many of the thing in the spare room have been removed. So soon we can start building his new room and that's so exciting!!!

Joey's going to have a sports themed room in mostly blue with red and white accents. I've got it all picked out and in our registry at T-R-U!!!

Joey is doing wonderful. He's going to be a great big brother. He already knows where the baby is. When you ask him he'll come over to me and life up my shirt and pat my belly!! I'm sure he has NO clue what a baby is or that it's in mommy's tummy but it's cute none the less! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

He's still getting all those toofies in all at once. One molar has made some good progress but the rest are still pretty dang slow.

He's eating great and I've tested tomato stuff on him recently and he's had no problems with diaper rash as a result so I guess he can start having tomato stuff again!

No comments:

The Character Joey is most like....

You Are Elmo
Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do! You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing. You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you. How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"