Monday, January 15, 2007

Amnio for Joshy update

I just got home from my amnio. Unfortunatly Joshy's lungs aren't yet ready to be in the outside world :( I'm so disappointed but a healthy baby is what's most important! So now I'm going to shoot for another amnio next week Monday 1/22 and go in that night for the induction having him born 1/23. He needs to go up 9pts to be mature so lets hope and pray that he does over the next week. I'm 37w3d so at the least he'll be 38w4d when he's born instead of 37w5d as this past plan would have put him.

No comments:

The Character Joey is most like....

You Are Elmo
Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do! You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing. You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you. How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"