Friday, January 12, 2007

Update on Joshy

Ok, here is the scoop on the newest member to be of the family. Joshua, due to his size and my medical issues will be born January 17, 2007! I went into the perinatologist today for an amniocentesis but had to postpone it. The Perinatologist didn't want to puncture me then wait nearly a week before I'm induced. I can't get into the hospital sooner than that :( So I go back again on Monday for the puncture. They are checking lung development. I will get the results when the doctor calls me...he gets the results in 2 hrs. Once it comes back that his lung development is good we're good to go. I will have one last ultrasound Tuesday morning. I will then spend the day getting Joey settled in with my friend who will be caring for him while we're at the hospital. I'll take him to his swimming lessons but not swim with him this time. Jim will pick me up at the pool and we will say good bye to Joey there and leave to check into the hospital at 6pm. They will start with cervidel that night and the pitocin will start Wednesday morning. Hopefully my body will cooperate and I will deliver later that day!
Joey's going to be a GREAT big brother!! We're so excited that we get to meet Joshy so soon now!

No comments:

The Character Joey is most like....

You Are Elmo
Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do! You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing. You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you. How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"