Saturday, April 28, 2007

Joshy is 3 months old today!!!




I have no idea where the past 3 months have gone. They have truly flew right by me. You know I still have yet to send out Joshy's birth announcements or thank you notes!! I must seem so ungrateful for all the wonderful things family and friends have given to me and Joshy. I just haven't had time to sit down and write them out and address them...addressing them is the biggest part. If my printer was working I'd buy labels and print out addresses that way but alas my printer isn't working so that's not happening :( For those of you reading this that I owe Thank You notes to and birth announcement...I Thank you deeply from the bottom of my heart and I'm truly sorry I've not gotten out to you what I should have. I hope you can forgive me.


Joshua is up to about 12lbs now, he's gained 3lbs in a months time with formula supplement. I don't know his length, we'll find that out in June when he and Joey go in for their next pediatrician appointments.


For Joshy's 3 month birthday we had a beautiful day and went to the park. Joey of course had more fun but Joshy loves the fresh air and breeze on his face.


What can I say? Joshy is a wonderful, beautiful, happy, thriving, intelligent, and strong little infant who is so very cherished by his mommy, daddy and big brother. Not to mention family and friends too! :)


No comments:

The Character Joey is most like....

You Are Elmo
Sweet and innocent, you expect everyone to adore you. And they usually do! You are usually feeling: Talkative. You've got tons of stories to tell. And when you aren't talking, you're laughing. You are famous for: Being popular, though no one knows why. Middle aged women especially like you. How you life your life: With an open heart. "Elmo loves you!"